Welcome to JohnsonFit! I am Willie Johnson, a certified NASM trainer who specializes in supervising and supporting the planning and execution of your body- your way! Before we begin I have personal disclaimers, medical disclaimers, trainer and program disclaimers and results disclaimers; it sounds like a lot- but the importance of reading these cannot be expressed enough. The disclaimers help you to see the reality of the program, the reality of my commitment to your success, and the reality of my honest and upfront attitude toward your success! Let's get started:
1. I am not a doctor. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, research, and experience as a Personal Trainer.
2. The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only and is made available to you as self-help tools and resources for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as fitness and mindset coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to physical health, nutrition, positive mindsets, motivation, and wellbeing.
3. We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors, and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
4. We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
5. In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
6. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of scholarship and research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.